Translate To:


[code via DI]

Flash Updates

Subscribe By MailE-Mail Address:

Making Of

MP3

Tips Tricks Hacks

Google Tips

Firefox & IE Tweaks

Vulnerabilities Found

A Note About

Reviewed

Disclaimer

This Article Is Sponored By You! | Monday, January 1, 2007 by Salman Siddiqui | Comments
I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

CompuWorld Copyright Policy

If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from CompuWorld in whole or in part, please do read our copyright policy:

Copy Limitations

Please do NOT copy the whole post. A short paragraph with content in quotes seems reasonable. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotations marks, and mention CompuWorld immediately before or after the quote.

Credit the Source

You need to clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from CompuWorld. Proper attribution is essential.

Link Back

You need to link back to the article from which you derived the excerpt.

Noncommercial Use

If you intend to use the content for other purposes, contact me.

Disclaimer

This blog site is published by and reflects the personal views of Salman Siddiqui, in his individual capacity. The content within it is exactly that personal.

In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time. My views of five years or five minutes ago do not necessarily reflect my views right now. My thoughts and opinions and viewpoints will change as I learn more and develop my understanding of the things I am blogging about. I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind.

All information (including any links, code samples, files, opinions, reviews, etc.) here is provided on an AS IS basis without any liability whatsoever. It is not guaranteed that the information is 100% accurate though every effort is made to be as accurate as possible.

By reading and/or using any information given here (in the past, present and future), you agree that you are on your own and bear full responsibility of the risk of any harm that may occur to you or others (because of you) in any way whatsoever. You also agree that I will not be liable for any damages that you or others (because of you) may incur.

Posting Comments

Please note that by posting any comments on this blog, you agree that you are fully aware of what you are posting as your comment and agree that you are not posting any copyrighted material which you are not allowed (legally) to post & take full responsibility for the contents of your comment and no one but you will be held liable in case of any enquiries or prosecution by any government authorities. You also agree that this blog is not to be used as a marketing gimmick or for any SEO purposes & I (Salman Siddiqui) or anyone else managing this blog can delete any part of your comment(like URLs) as deemed inappropriate, at my/their sole discretion.

Your IP Address is recorded everytime you post a comment for safeguarding my & other people’s interests.

NOTE: This Disclaimer is subject to change anytime at my sole discretion & any changes made will be effective immediately.






Labels:


My Mom Hates Me Blogging!Will You Help Me Show Her That I Am Good At It...Please?


==========Your Comments==========

>>>>>>>Click Here To Leave Your Precious Comments.<<<<<<<



“This Article”

Recently Published Articles

Moved

I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita

Money Makers


PPP Direct

Archives

Blogroll

Recent Comments