Translate To:


[code via DI]

Flash Updates

Subscribe By MailE-Mail Address:

Making Of

MP3

Tips Tricks Hacks

Google Tips

Firefox & IE Tweaks

Vulnerabilities Found

A Note About

Reviewed

Google Searches In 0.00 Seconds

This Article Is Sponored By You! | Monday, January 1, 2007 by Salman Siddiqui | Comments
I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita



You try this yourself first, as I cannot believe that google can create such a blunder. Open google book search and search for any keyword. Did you notice something, google did the search in 0.00 seconds. You can try this for any keyword, result is same, 0.00 seconds.

Now it seems that the time is not far away when google will return search results in negative time i.e. even before you think of searching! I hope here I havent made any blunder as I really trust google a lot.

Update (14th March 2007): Google has corrected the bug in there book search and now it displays the proper timings.

Related:
Hidden Google Pages - Awesome




Technorati Tags: google fails, google book search, google searches in 0.00 seconds

Labels: ,


My Mom Hates Me Blogging!Will You Help Me Show Her That I Am Good At It...Please?


==========Your Comments==========

>>>>>>>Click Here To Leave Your Precious Comments.<<<<<<<



“This Article”

Recently Published Articles

Map of the Internet - Posted on Monday, January 1, 2007

Disclaimer - Posted on Monday, January 1, 2007

Moved

I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita

Money Makers


PPP Direct

Archives

Blogroll

Recent Comments