Translate To:


[code via DI]

Flash Updates

Subscribe By MailE-Mail Address:

Making Of

MP3

Tips Tricks Hacks

Google Tips

Firefox & IE Tweaks

Vulnerabilities Found

A Note About

Reviewed

Yahoo Suggestions. Oh Sorry, Yahoo Search Suggest

This Article Is Sponored By You! | Monday, July 16, 2007 by Salman Siddiqui | Comments
I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita


Google Suggests suggest you an example of what you were searching, displaying along with the example the number of results for that keyword. Yahoo, a little late though, has also launched it suggestions tool Yahoo Search Suggest. Similar in working like Google Suggestions Yahoo forgets to tell you the number of results for that keyword.

Google Suggests FAQ states that it has integrated the technology with Google News too. Its a different case that I wasn't able to find that working. Yahoo on the other hand is still working with there new tools bug fixes.

Google and Yahoo both let you disable the suggest feature if you find it disturbing. I do not find it disturbing though. Its more of a helper many times. Like if I was to search for Arnold Swarchenegger both would display the full spelling when I type Arnold S. It saves me from writing down that sir name. Quite a help!

Technorati Tags: yahoo search suggest

Labels: ,


My Mom Hates Me Blogging!Will You Help Me Show Her That I Am Good At It...Please?


==========Your Comments==========

>>>>>>>Click Here To Leave Your Precious Comments.<<<<<<<



“This Article”

Recently Published Articles

40Gb/s Internet: And I Thought My ISP Was Improvin... - Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Complete Windows Vista vs. Windows XP Networki... - Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007

Green Laptops - Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007

uTorrent 1.7 Finally Released In Stable Form - Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Capture Screenshots In Windows Media Player - Posted on Friday, July 13, 2007

Swivel - See Numeric Data Graphically - Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Find Out Where A Website Is Being Hosted - Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Computer Keeps Restarting Without Warning - Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stolen Credit Card's Money Being Used For Good Cause - Posted on Monday, July 9, 2007

Packaging: Windows Vista, Ubuntu, Mac OS X - Posted on Sunday, July 8, 2007

Moved

I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita

Money Makers


PPP Direct

Archives

Blogroll

Recent Comments