[code via DI]
Tips Tricks Hacks
Hacking Tips To Be Safe
Get Back 'Folder Options'
Capture Screenshots In Windows Media Player
Best Anti Virus
Checking Processor Speed
Computer Keeps Restarting
Orkut Scraps As RSS
Cheapest Data Recovery
Easy Fast Uploading
Convert Video Formats
Hidden Tool In XP
Secure Your Network
Search Google Without Ads
Google Advanced Search
Hidden Google Pages
10 Google Myths
FREE Stuff Via Google
FREE Torrent Files Via Google
Firefox & IE Tweaks
Fullscreen in Firefox
20 Firefox Extensions
Preview Tabs In Firefox
Firefox Search Result In New Tab
Run Google Talk In Firefox Sidebar
Speed Up Internet In FireFox
Increase Number Of Simultaneous Downloads In IE7
Use Google Video To Hack Password
YouTube Could Be Used To Hack Computer
Yahoo Messenger 8.0+ Vulnerability
A Note About
I am now blogging on my self hosted blog CompuWorld and started another blog of mine the Senorita
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at considerably more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; for example, it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important." Taking an example, consider if a PR 6 website links to you and a PR4 website links to you. In such a case it will ofcourse be the PR6 link which will be considered to have more weight than the PR 4 link. Using these and other factors, Google provides its views on pages' relative importance.
Here at CompuWorld I will list few points which you can follow daily while working on your site/blog and I am sure it will help you improve your PR:
- Content is the King: If you provide quality content then you will get regular readers and many of those will copy a summary (or sometimes the complete article) into there blogs plus linking back to you. Good content may sometimes get renowned bloggers linking to you which will drive traffic and will give your site more weight due to there high PR.
- Keyword management: See, whatever your PR be if you do not use proper keywords into your blog you wont get listed into Google searches. So use right keywords in the URL, the "title" tag, the article's heading, the text and the links which you make. Considering my own blog, webtechlog contains all the words which indicate that this blog is all about technology. The "title" tag contains the name of my dream company CompuWorld. That again very well indicates that this blog is about computers. And same goes with all the article headings and content.
- Follow the "nofollow" revolution: When you comment on any blog you might see the name of your website under the comment authors name. But know this very well that those links aren't considered by Google for PR calculation. But these days many bloggers are removing the "nofollow" tags from there links in comments. Thus when you comment on there blogs you will earn a link to your blog too. Pretty cool!
- Post on forums: There are so many forums available over the Internet that its tough to know which is good and which isn't. A good way could be to check PageRank of these forums. Now post mostly in those forums which have high PageRank. Each link into these forums will be considered by Google bot as a backlink to your site. This way you earn good amount of visitors, a high PR link plus some knowledge too!
- Order reviews: Investment is required whenever you want to outshine others in this world of competition. So if you are capable of investing then go order some reviews into high PR blogs which again gives you visitors plus link.
- Link Exchange: Blogroll as many of us call it, is a nice way to increase the number of backlinks to you blog. For those who do not like the LONG blogroll list in there blogs could ask the other author to copy some content from your blog and indicate the source. And you do the same too. That way you earn the same weight backlink.
- Text Link Ads: Why not pay maximum $30/month to high Pr websites and get listed into there blogs home page. The only downside is that you need to pay that amount every month to keep the link running.
- Your own websites network: If you have more than one website than why not link back from each website to you other websites. That also brings you good backlinks and that too without spending a dime!
- Submit links to online directories: Online directories mostly have good PR. Start submitting your link to these directories to get high quality backlinks.
- Start online contests: Various contests in different blogs is a new way to earn traffic and to get large number of backlinks. Giving you an example, ask your readers to review your blog in there blogs and ask them to link back to your blog in return. Inform them that the best review will earn some cash prize or something unique from your collection if you do not want to spend money.
For those who think if I follow all these ways to CompuWorld's PR (currently 3), the answer is no! Being a computer engineering student with a locked scheduled from morning 8 to night 9 I hardly get enough time to look at so many points. So I follow just the first one, "Content is the King!" But other ways have also been tested by many experts and are surely going to help you. Hardwork will pay. Keep working.
Win A 125x125 Ad Spot For FREE
Earn "6 Times" More With Your AdSense Very Easily
Check PR, BackLinks, Alexa Rank And Much More In One Shot
Awesome Hidden Google Pages
Awesome Google Search Commands To Download FREE Stuff
How To Download FREE Torrent Files Using Google
[image via seoservicesblog]
Technorati Tags: google tips, pagerank, improve pagerank
>>>>>>>Click Here To Leave Your Precious Comments.<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Click Here To Leave Your Precious Comments.<<<<<<<
Google's Technical Errors Deletes User Accounts By... - Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
'Ads By Google' On Your Morning Newspaper - Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows eBook Hits Bi... - Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Harry Potter Fans Have There Own "Fan Following" - Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Pirated 'Harry Potter', 'Spiderman', 'Meet the Rob... - Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
After Birth Of Over 100 Million Blogs, Finally Ork... - Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007
Internet Explorer Hit With Another Vulenrability - Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007
Yahoo Suggestions. Oh Sorry, Yahoo Search Suggest - Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007
40Gb/s Internet: And I Thought My ISP Was Improvin... - Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007
The Complete Windows Vista vs. Windows XP Networki... - Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007
Get Paid For Blogging..Yess! Stumble & Earn